Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just placed deposit on Ocean 199 demo

A

AndyP12345

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hello all. Just placed deposit on a T6.1 Ocean demonstrator plan is to collect in next few days. Came over from a Marco Polo order that sadly kept getting delayed. It’s a demonstrator with an on steroids spec Candy White and Green, 18” Palmerston wheels, dynamic chassis, tow bar, driver assistance pack, trailer assist pack, bed extender and mat, storage pack, chrome pack, safe, 5th seat, wood effect floor, shower attachment looks like they ticked every box apart from the nav pro. Can’t wait to get hold of it

Trying for Thursday spotted it in Autotrader yesterday video sent over this morning order placed at 10am

Congratulations. Ex demo's are usually good value. Good find. Do post pictures once you get her. Exciting times indeed. :thumb

Congrats.
did you get an extended warranty ?
if not purchase before 3 months old if you want the extended factory warranty

I thought the ocean had 3 year warranty

Great spec there Andy, Look forward to seeing the photos.
5yr warranty is £395 for full official VW extension with no excess, Definately worth it for the peace of mind

Nice one. Pics please once you have picked it up.

Hi Andy, to say I'm jealous is an understatement, I've just priced your van and it comes out at over £78k list (at least as I might have missed some bits), so £64,995 asking price was an absolute steal!! Well done. Lovely looking van. And the advert on Autotrader is absolutely rubbish. Their loss and your gain because whoever has advertised that vehicle didn't know just how special it is.
As for me I went to Breeze today to price a new one, like you, thinking of defecting from the MP order, but the wait for VW is now end of May so not really much in it (except £15k price difference lol). Look forward to hearing how you like your new VW.

Collecting the Cali this morning agree the ad on Autotrader was rubbish it didn’t have any pics when I placed the deposit. I just lost all confidence in MB as dates kept shifting. This one was about 10k more than the Marco Polo I’d spec’d but has few more bits on it and I didn’t want to wait until April or May. Will post some pics later today.

That’s the one :)
Are you collecting today? I would transfer the money ASAP before someone realises they have sold it a few thousand too low. A rare find, well done and enjoy!

(You might want to move the fifth seat though, looks a bit cramped in the back!)

Yes collect today and yes made an offer they accepted :)

5th seat will live in the garage or maybe find it’s way to the classifieds or eBay

That was priced very similar to the drive the deal figure I was quoted for an almost identical spec.
Dealer isn't going to be loosing anything at that price, don't forget there have been 2 price rises since that would have been ordered.

Best thing is that its still got the sports mode on the gearbox......

All collected and brought safely home to Poole. Very comfortable drive and used the trip to try out some of the driving aids. Also Secured extended warranty and the next two services at a good price. And yes it still has the Sport function through the DCC mode selector and of course the dealer will be making money that’s what he’s there for so win win for seller and buyer. Looking forward to exploring will add pics shortly

Very Nice. Congratulations.
It’s probably this one that I took photos of in the showroom back in early October.

60F35B40-7342-4A7E-AD39-488B4DEFB161.jpeg

3BCA0DAA-C36F-4EE3-BABB-F5BD99EF69A6.jpeg

4817459E-573A-42ED-8AE1-F5CBF1E8183E.jpeg

Last edited: