Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help - where to find two single seats to make Beach a 7 seater

Barticus

Barticus

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi Everyone

We are just about to purchase our first ever camper van and are very excited. It is the Beach as we need the flexibility for our family. The dealer has a good spec model at a fair price but it only has the 5 seats. He reckons you can pick up two single seats easily on Ebay but a bit of searching has shown (i) that its a minefield to understand what I need (ii) the fabrics probably won't match and (iii) perhaps the dealer was saying what I wanted to hear to get the sale, which is disappointing.

Does anyone know where to source oem VW seats?

Thanks

Hi Everyone

We are just about to purchase our first ever camper van and are very excited. It is the Beach as we need the flexibility for our family. The dealer has a good spec model at a fair price but it only has the 5 seats. He reckons you can pick up two single seats easily on Ebay but a bit of searching has shown (i) that its a minefield to understand what I need (ii) the fabrics probably won't match and (iii) perhaps the dealer was saying what I wanted to hear to get the sale, which is disappointing.

Thanks
You’ll often find them popping up on here and eBay. Waiting for the right material/colour will be the prob. May have to buy two singles.

What year beach and what colour are you after?

Hi Everyone

Thanks
You can always buy from VW and get the correct fabric colour etc: , but at a substantial premium.

Are you planning to put Seat Covers on? In which case it won't really matter what material colour the seats have. As long as they are the Swivel 5th seat from a T6, T5.1 ie: from 2010 onwards they will fit as the fittings haven't changed.

Back