Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone I've just ordered a Beach

Mr Q

Mr Q

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all, thanks for all the great nuggets of information on the forum. I've just ordered a new Beach 150 manual in cherry red.

I may be a bit daft but I haven't even had a test drive. Feel like I've taken a huge leap of faith as I have never spent so much on a vehicle. However I'm sure I will love it. Looking forward to weekends away with the family (4 of us, little girl aged 6 and boy aged 17 months).

Hired a Bongo last summer for a week touring the west of Scotland and loved it. I'm assuming if I loved the Bongo I won't be disappointed with the Beach. This will be our only vehicle as I'll be flogging our Vauxhall Insignia estate which has been very economical but lacks the versatility I'm looking for.

Anyway now the long wait. Thanks again for all the useful stuff on here. If I was relying on the published literature from VW I wouldn't have had a clue. Probably still don't know that much.

Congratulations you will love your new beach.

Hi and welcome ,
That testdrive would probaly not have changed your mind it you are over the point of
wanting one....you could still do one nevertheless:D

Ooooooo lovely. It is nice to hear about a new red one. You don't see many in red. Very nice indeed.
Congratulations and welcome.

haha - join the blind beach club - i hadnt driven or even seen a T6 before i ordered mine. ive always wanted a California and the timing was right for me so just ticked the grape yellow box and waived good bye to £42k - have been driving it a month now, done 2500 miles and loving it.

Thanks guys glad I'm not the only one with blind faith.

Welcome! My husband pretty much knew he was going to buy a Cali as soon as we saw them in the show room, I think he went for the test drive just because he felt he ought to :D