Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Spain

R

retenllo

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi! I'm Rebeca, from Spain. I am from Valencia, but I live near Barcelona, in the Penedès wine region. You can contact me if you come nearby!

Since august I own a T5 Comfortline from 2011. Due to Covid and restrictions I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy my cali much, but I have already spent a lot of money buying the recommended items that I read on your threads! ;)

I've been in a van forum from Spain for a long time before I bought my cali, but I found this forum and I think it's the best one for a California owner :thumb

Hope we read/see each other around!

PHOTO-2020-10-30-21-00-50.jpg

Hi and welcome.

Not sure about your choice of colour ;). Mine came with the steel wheels with the wheel covers too, but I changed them to the Colmar rims.
IMG_20200911_140955.jpg

Who knows when and where we might come across each other?

Hi! I'm Rebeca, from Spain. I am from Valencia, but I live near Barcelona, in the Penedès wine region. You can contact me if you come nearby!

Since august I own a T5 Comfortline from 2011. Due to Covid and restrictions I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy my cali much, but I have already spent a lot of money buying the recommended items that I read on your threads! ;)

I've been in a van forum from Spain for a long time before I bought my cali, but I found this forum and I think it's the best one for a California owner :thumb

Hope we read/see each other around!

View attachment 68596
Welcome to the club. Went to Valencia last year for The Falles festival. Incredible spectacle. Fantastic few days in your lovely home city7A27A4F7-EB7D-4FA7-9750-7E8462D34E24.jpeg :)

Welcome to the club. Went to Valencia last year for The Falles festival. Incredible spectacle. Fantastic few days in your lovely home cityView attachment 68598 :)
Yes, The Fallas are a must see once in life. They say they pass a lot with valencian way of life: we spend a whole year building them and then burn them out in one night!

We have a song: Valencia es la tierra de la flores, de la luz y del amor! (Valencia is the land of flowers, light and love). I've lived in England (for a short period of time), Germany and now Barcelona, but the light we have in Valencia is unique. I highly recommend the visit!

:welcome to the forum. Glad you are finding it helpful. You may find yourself organising a Spain Cali Forum Meet in the future ;)

Hola Rebeca. What village are you from? In normal years I'm once a month in Roda de Berà. Now It's been since February that I keep the Cally ready to cross those Pyrenees ...:sad . First you were the Covid champs, then now we're at the lead here in Belgium,...But yes, let's keep dreaming of meetings!

Hola Rebeca. What village are you from? In normal years I'm once a month in Roda de Berà. Now It's been since February that I keep the Cally ready to cross those Pyrenees ...:sad . First you were the Covid champs, then now we're at the lead here in Belgium,...But yes, let's keep dreaming of meetings!
Hi, Auberg-ine! I live in el Pla del Penedès, 40 minuts north from Roda de Berà, next to Vilafranca del Penedès. There are some beautiful AC Areas to sleep here in the Penedès area, one of them in the village where I live. You can see them in this link:

I highly recommend visiting!

¡Bienvenida...Evidentemente el mejor color! Igual nos veremos por el Pirineo, aún con las restricciones.
También estoy en Furgovw.org.
IMG-20160529-WA0012.jpg

Last edited: