Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, have a California Beach, 2016/2017 model. Trying some DIY and need a bit of help

E

Elep

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Looking for the resistor for the fan, am proud that I’ve managed to get the footwell cover off but now don’t see what I was expecting. Can anyone point out the resistor . Please don’t tell me I have to dig further? Any help greatly appreciated.

IMG_4076.jpeg

IMG_4075.jpeg

Looking for the resistor for the fan, am proud that I’ve managed to get the footwell cover off but now don’t see what I was expecting. Can anyone point out the resistor . Please don’t tell me I have to dig further? Any help greatly appreciated.

View attachment 121078

View attachment 121079
Exactly what is the problem you are trying to fix?

I’m guessing the interior fan is only working on Level 4 and needs the resistor replacing.

I’m guessing the interior fan is only working on Level 4 and needs the resistor replacing.
If that's the case I think he is looking in the wrong place.

I’ve watched video but as in my photos there isn’t the resistor holder/socket visible… ? Any other ideas where I should be looking?

Yes only working on 4… oh dear where should I be looking?
Any ideas where else to look? Per photos behind passenger side footwell covers… glove compartment removed.. and bottom panel

I'd expect the resistor to be in the vicinity of the LHS glove box.

Back