Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi Im new!

JOY29

JOY29

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Picking up my new California Ocean a week today!

Couple of questions , I have just signed up for the year and can't access any discounts is this normal for it to take time and also seat covers, where is the best place to get them?

Thanks
Sarah

I have updated you Sarah you should be able to see the VIP lounge

hi. welcome. remember no question is too stupid.fire away. you should be able to access vip codes straight away though I can't remember how you do it. how good am I. welcome anyway

hi. welcome. remember no question is too stupid.fire away. you should be able to access vip codes straight away though I can't remember how you do it. how good am I. welcome anyway

THANK YOU! I managed! Here is a question though. Am I right in presuming my new ocean is a T6? Im unsure and I looked up the difference in appearance and I think its a T6 which leads to my next question. Is there a difference inside i.e. the 5th seat and seat covers etc?

hope you have a bit more knowledge than me!

all oceans are t6 yes. the t5 was called the se

Congratulations on the T6 Ocean :thumb

Welcome on board !

A new Ocean - lovely!! What have you gone for? Colour, spec, WE WANT PICTURES!!! :D:cool:

Grey 2.0 TDI blue motion DSG , will post pics when I get it next week!!! Most options ticked, my main excitement is over the shower head

Ref seat covers.
On my T6 the seat armrest securing bolts appear to have been assembled with 'threadlock' and I abandoned the idea of fitting seat covers as I was sure that either the bolt would shear or strip the threads. I'd check if you can remove them before ordering seat covers.
Not sure if there are seat covers that fit without armrest removal.

Ref seat covers.
On my T6 the seat armrest securing bolts appear to have been assembled with 'threadlock' and I abandoned the idea of fitting seat covers as I was sure that either the bolt would shear or strip the threads. I'd check if you can remove them before ordering seat covers.
Not sure if there are seat covers that fit without armrest removal.

Thank for that, the seat covers I have found include a tool to remove armrest retailing at £9.99, however not sure this is entirely 'free' due to the covers being £700!! I just can't seem to find an alternative that looks half decent. After renting a van with beige interior I know these are essential as even a bit of rain when opening the door was leaving a watermark , this is turning into an expensive hobby already!!

Thank for that, the seat covers I have found include a tool to remove armrest retailing at £9.99, however not sure this is entirely 'free' due to the covers being £700!! I just can't seem to find an alternative that looks half decent. After renting a van with beige interior I know these are essential as even a bit of rain when opening the door was leaving a watermark , this is turning into an expensive hobby already!!
I have a 'professional' 1/2" tool set.

I treated the interior with upholstery protector and have no problems with marking. I've used it on previous vehicles with good results.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autoglym-...d=142339124581&_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985