Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi - just about ready to sign!

G

gateway77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi
just to say that reading the forums has been a great help in putting our order together and we're just about ready to sign it off.

Ocean 204 with 4 motion and far too many option ticks.
Probably Grey / Mojave - or maybe that new n/a colour if it goes live.
Really like the brighter colours but also want to fade into the moors as dusk comes.

Also have to agree that there's not a lot of paint choice considering the price!
(However it's more about looking out the windows so I guess it's not so important.)

Took a hire van out for a week to see if it was for us or not - and loved it.
Considered bigger vehicles but the California seems to offer the perfect package for us.

We still have a couple of questions to ask, but so many have already been researched by members on here that trawling through the forums have answered most - all very helpful.

So now looking forward to that first late night drink, and early morning coffee sometime next year.
:)

Hello and Welcome!

I'm pleased that you found the forums useful. We can be a friendly and helpful bunch so any more questions just ask.

:welcome. Ask away if you can't find the information you need.

Colour seems to be the hardest part of ordering a Cali. It's so subjective (and thus one of the biggest decisions). There is a fair range of colours but not a lot of bright ones granted.

No matter the colour the Ocean has pretty much everything you need for great holidays and weekends away. We love ours! (Its onyx white by the way!)

Agree with that - of all the cars I've ever bought I think this has been the hardest to pick the colour for some reason. The white looks very sharp, quite tempted - but stands out a fair bit for the wild side.

IMG_0688.JPG You could always add some camouflage! Pretty low-key don't you think? Hardly anyone noticed this at Goodwood FOS!

Hello - we placed our order last week - very excited (Acapulco Blue as we wanted to have a seaside vehicle!). I see that you're also in Devon - which dealer are you using? We ordered ours through Carrs in Exeter.

Hello - we placed our order last week - very excited (Acapulco Blue as we wanted to have a seaside vehicle!). I see that you're also in Devon - which dealer are you using? We ordered ours through Carrs in Exeter.
Hi - yes also with Carrs. Very torn between the sea-side colours and the more subdued. All very exciting either way.

Back