Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi :o)

A

Anonymous

Guest User
Hi :eek:)

I've just stumbled on your website and really glad that I have, we're vwdubbers through and through we've had our vw cali for just over a year now and boy have we enjoys our travels!

But we're reluctantly having to sell him, but we will be back to california camping as soon as we possibly can![album]177[/album]

Hi Helen,
Welcome to the club. Good luck with your sale and I hope that you are back with a Cali soon.
I hope that you stay with us a member throughout your non-Cali period.

Luke

Thanks Luke!, definitely staying on here :eek:) ...i'll still have vw's just not a cali...my little 1969 beetle will have to keep me going till we get another camper :eek:)

Got a 71 bay if you fancy a p/x with your Cali Helen :) ?

Welcome Helen.

Such as shame you have to sell your van, 180 DSG probably won't hang around for long :thumb

Hi Helen, I must say everybody on this site is really welcoming we are newbees to all the VW clubs and stuff but have been on one meet at wicksteed with the club and learnt lots. :))

Thanks everyone :), the cali is well on the way to being sold already had lots of interest...but it will be sad :( to say bye bye, but i'm sticking around because one day we will have one again! :)