Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

blondebier

blondebier

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone,

I've just signed up. We're looking for a family wagon and have been looking at various 7 seaters that might fit the bill.

I just stumbled across the California T6 and quite like the look of it.

I'm hoping I'll find out all I need to know here.

Cheers,
Blondebier

Hi Blondebier,

Welcome to the forum. The T6 is indeed excellent, at least we assume it is, the T5 is great and no-one has a T6 yet! A word of warning that the California is the campervan conversion of the Transporter which is 5 seats max (4 plus an optional 1). The unconverted Transporter has the 7 seats.

TommyT

The California Beach however isn't a full "campervan" and can have 7 seats.

Thanks Guys.

We don't really need 7 seats, but the option would be good if we were to take friends out for a day trip somewhere.

I've been looking at the options list and it appears there are different combinations and some seats options (looks like a bench?) could accomodate more passengers.

The bog standard beach looks like it only has 4 seats though.

I guess if the seats were really necessary we could go for a Caravelle, but I like the extra bits you get with the California.

When are the first deliveries likely? I guess these are all going to be factory builds to order.

Cheers,

Blondebier

If it's like the t5 I just got, the 3 seat bench is a zero cost option over the 2 seat with storage. You lose the storage however.

Back