Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

A

____AndyB____

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi all! I'm Andy and have just joined the forums. We have had our California for a few years now, mostly taking it on climbing trips to France, Scotland, or elsewhere in the UK. It has also visited a few fell races.

Hi all! I'm Andy and have just joined the forums. We have had our California for a few years now, mostly taking it on climbing trips to France, Scotland, or elsewhere in the UK. It has also visited a few fell races.
Welcome on board Andy.

Fell races - well, well, well ... here I am standing at the Stretcher box, having just come down from Scafell Pike, pretty chuffed at having done it in about 10 hours or so ... and here comes a fell runner ... err ... something like Ah! only done about 32 peaks in 16 hours and some 5 more to go in the next few hours left. Wow! that was just awesome knowing what fell runners can do.

Same thing doing the Yorkshire 3 peaks. Happy at having done that in under 12 hours ... and then you hear about the record - 2.5 hours! Incredible.

Anyways, the Cali does for a great base vehicle for all adventures. It is because of the Cali that we have also been able to have so many adventures.

Enjoy your Cali and welcome to the forum.

Welcome,
great to hear you are able to get out and do these adventurous sports because of your cali, Good luck for future events.