Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How can I use my old MP3

S

Sidmouth on Tour

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I have just found my old Sony MP3 player, how can I use through my audio system .
The Mp 3 does not have blue tooth, any suggestions or advice , what cable, how etc would be so appreciated.
My California Ocean is a 2023 plate.
Thank you

Bin it and move with the times. Functionality and interface will be rubbish compared to a modern alternative.

Transfer using a laptop drag n drop the music to an sd card and plug that in to the unit.

If you have a 3,5mm jack, buy a cable male male and plug it in. Select AUX on your radio and enjoy your music, without all the faff of evolving with time or write SD-cards.

Triple we thank you for your advice and constructive advice, i appreciate.
To bin it , when it still works why !

If the T6.1 doesn't have an aux input, maybe find a USB-C to ?? cable for your MP3-player?

I have just found my old Sony MP3 player, how can I use through my audio system .
The Mp 3 does not have blue tooth, any suggestions or advice , what cable, how etc would be so appreciated.
My California Ocean is a 2023 plate.
Thank you
I use a C cable to connect to the cab ports.

You can buy a 3.5mm to Bluetooth adaptor and then pair.

Yep - I bought a double ended 128GB USB stick so can plug into my laptop and load music then turn other way and use in Cali 'C' port next to gear lever. I was surprised how tiny the stick was!! Now if out of signal we can have Killers, Coldplay etc playing.. :) I was quite surprised though there's no SD slots anywhere.

Back