Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How far is too far?

I've seen one top of Scotland that i'd really like to look at but it's either a 13 hrs drive or two flights and taxi.......................it does look good but who'd buy purely on the add without seeing it in the flesh? I did it with my 2011 Nissan X Trail and all was good and when you think about it we only ever view a house once and then part with hindreds 1,000's. Odd really

I live in Bangor Northern Ireland and ordered my Ocean from Eurovans in Crawley in October 2021. I will be flying into Gatwick then driving home via Holyhead - Dublin Ferry. 431 miles according to google maps! Big saving was worth it, plus we'll take a few days on the drive home to enjoy it!

I've seen one top of Scotland that i'd really like to look at but it's either a 13 hrs drive or two flights and taxi.......................it does look good but who'd buy purely on the add without seeing it in the flesh? I did it with my 2011 Nissan X Trail and all was good and when you think about it we only ever view a house once and then part with hindreds 1,000's. Odd really
I have purchased vehicles without physically seeing them, then arranged insured car transport via Shiply.

Ask the seller for a full video over Zoom / Teams / Skype, then you can ask them what to check there & then whilst you are watching. You have had a van so know what too focus on.