Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many countries has your dog visited?

Our beloved Vizsla who's no longer with us now for 10months allready , time flies and we mis her every day ......we took to 11countries .
Belgium , Holland , Germany , Luxembourg , Denmark , Norway , Poland , Tsjechië, Austria , France ,UK . And if Wales is a country so say some , add one more;)
I keep saying to myself we did all to give her the best we could in those 12,5y .
Here we are above 3000m in Austria back in 2013
IMG_2067.JPG
@4x4 joker , i see lots of pictures in lovely places in you posts , you dog is a lucky bird!

Norway in 2015 she also came with us and resulting in some great pictures.
Here we are at Preikestolen
IMG_0588.JPG
In France she was the most , at least 50 times as we went there a lot visiting my brother in law . She (we) also sleep on top of the Mont Ventoux once.
Think we have over thousend pictures with her on it....

Last edited:
Y
Our beloved Vizsla who's no longer with us now for 10months allready , time flies and we mis her every day ......we took to 11countries .
Belgium , Holland , Germany , Luxembourg , Denmark , Norway , Poland , Tsjechië, Austria , France ,UK . And if Wales is a country so say some , add one more;)
I keep saying to myself we did all to give her the best we could in those 12,5y .
Here we are above 3000m in Austria back in 2013
View attachment 53444
@4x4 joker , i see lots of pictures in lovely places in you posts , you dog is a lucky bird!

Norway in 2015 she also came with us and resulting in some great pictures.
Here we are at Preikestolen
View attachment 53445
In France she was the most , at least 50 times as we went there a lot visiting my brother in law . She (we) also sleep on top of the Mont Ventoux once.
Think we have over thousend pictures with her on it....
You can count Wales, just not your home country.

Zebedee prefers to be in the van rather than a house, he use to go sit in the van when it was parked up in my old house back garden (think he was scared I would take off without him!).

IMG_0132.JPG

In order:
England,
France,
Belgium,
Netherlands,
Germany,
Denmark,
Sweden,
Norway,
Finland,
Estonia,