Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How Much??

M

moses72

I am considering selling our 2003 Westfalia California Event. But how much is a reasonable asking price as they seem to vary wildly on autotrader and ebay.
It has 93,000 miles and is the 50th Anniversary model finished in reflex silver. It has a VW bike rack, Sherpi Combi translift roof rack, heated seats/mirrors, A/C, a full set of step by step westfalia seat covers, the child safety net, 6 x cd changer, diesel heater and all the std items that the California comes with come with.

I would be interested to know your thoughts?

Cheers

Alex

Someone has sent me a PM but I do not have access to this as I have not had enough posts

Wasn't me sending the PM, but campervans4u have an '03 Freestyle listed at the moment for 24k. No idea what the differences are between the two models, so may not be relevant at all ;)

dan

moses72 said:
Someone has sent me a PM but I do not have access to this as I have not had enough posts
Pay the VIP membership fee of only £9.99 and you can get PM's

Has anyone part ex a T4 Cali for a T5 Cali ? Do you think you would get a good deal doing it that way? :help

Seem to be a lot of westys further south but not many in the North East I think I have only ever seen one near Newcastle and the only other ones are usually Dutch or German coming off the ferry in North Shields.

Back