Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How to delete account?

A

apolaine

Guest User
Hi, I’m cleaning up my zombie accounts around the place. Sold my Cali several years ago and unlikely to get another. I can’t see how to delete my account here. Can one of the mods do it? Thanks and thanks for the useful info in the past.

T

Thevan

Guest User
Hi, please delete my account as I too no longer have a van, many thanks

B

Big Ron

Guest User
Hello. I’d like to Thankyou for helping me sell my Cali. Thankyou.
Would it be possible to delete my account please? Can you delete all my posts/replies?
Thankyou very much for 6 wonderful years.

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Could the user go through their posts one at a time deleting them before asking an admin to delete their account? Not practical for a High Post Member I know, but for just a few posts it could be done.
Wouldn’t be able to delete any quoted posts though (like this one)

westfalia

westfalia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Could you please let me know if my account has been deleted.

I can only log in with a hookey I.P. address, nothing wrong at my end.
Have i been sent a cookie like the ones they sell in Amsterdam?

buster

buster

forum co ordinator
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I don’t think you would be able to post if your account was deleted

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Its a bad idea to delete a users posts as it can leave all the topics they have posted in a mess.

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
@Loz , i don‘t think admins delete the account , they are turned in to Guest Users and all posted threads and post just stay as they are.

@westfalia , i hope a admin can help you out as this seems a rather strange issue you are having.

Remember this part of the forum is here to help people out if they have a specific problem using the forum or need help posting a advert , all other comment is not rellevant here.
As an Admin on xenforo you can fully delete and remove posts, but normally we just mark them as deleted.
I was just pointing out to those asking to be deleted and the subsequent suggestion of deleting posts that its a bad idea.

T

Tomb13

Guest User
Hey there. I’ve sold my Cali and account to the forum is not required anymore. Could any admin please delete my account? Thanks Tom

Velma's Dad

Velma's Dad

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I said some really silly and embarrassing things on here when I was just a teenager. Now I'm an England extreme ironing squad hopeful. Can my account be deleted?