VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
VW Van centre Hull (jct 600)

Happy with the service? Yes
Happy with the deal? Yes
Would I return? Yes
Would I recommend? Yes

I suspect this is the first review of the Hull van centre in relation to the Cali as they have only just taken on the Cali franchise and I am their first customer.

I placed my order on the 19th of April and took delivery of Billy on Friday 23rd September.

As their first California order it's reasonable to say they were feeling their way and finding themselves on a steep learning curve. To their credit though if they didn't know the answer to a question rather than fall into salesman waffle they were quick to admit any gaps in their knowledge and happy to seek advice and confirmation before answering.

With the myriad of options and the often misleading literature a Cali purchase comes with the inevitable 'bump' in the road as most people with experience of buying new will testify (this is my second), Billy being no exception. An example being Billy turning up without its awning! (How does someone miss that in the parts bin?) Richard (the salesman) as always noticed the error, contacted me to confirm my colour choice (in case I changed my mind) and rectified it prior to collection, simple. From my perspective I recognise things go wrong but how I judge an organisation is how they deal with it. Here VW vans Hull scores top marks.

Hopefully you'll excuse me for not going into too much depth about what Billy cost but I'm sure anyone who walks into the centre after doing their homework will come out feeling pleaseid. As for me I am delighted with what I paid.

I dealt with a number of people at the Hull centre from the reception staff to the parts staff and as their first Cali customer I was also contacted by the Showroom and Sales managers. I found everyone could not do enough for me.

Collectively I am very happy with my experience and not only would I heartily recommend Hull VW Vans, I would also shop there again.

I'll also add they have a well spec'd Ocean and Beach in their showroom.

I think that this site should be included in VW sales training.

I think that this site should be included in VW sales training.
Yep! My dealer uses at a point of reference. They also borrow and use the vehicles which gives them an edge.

Mike

Good to know there is an alternative to Sheffield as I sit pretty much midway between the 2. Didn't realise the van centre had moved to the old Audi site. Anyway I work in Hull so it's quite convient.

Thanks for the review, sounds promising as we are moving into the area. I certainly won't miss VW commercials in Dyce Aberdeen.