Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Idiots guide needed!

B

BE11LDH

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello, I have a new beach and am awaiting someone local to install solar panels for me. This isn’t going to be done in time for me heading off for a two week trip with kids. I was wondering if there was a portable one I could buy to tide me over and how I would attach it to battery? A couple of the campsites I’ve been in touch with have no EHU, it would just be for our Dometic compressor fridge, charging a phone and lights at night. Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you

Hello, I have a new beach and am awaiting someone local to install solar panels for me. This isn’t going to be done in time for me heading off for a two week trip with kids. I was wondering if there was a portable one I could buy to tide me over and how I would attach it to battery? A couple of the campsites I’ve been in touch with have no EHU, it would just be for our Dometic compressor fridge, charging a phone and lights at night. Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you

Hello and welcome here
Attention not an expert in solar questions here: Are you looking for something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8LCDN2/

Are you planning to stay longer on one site?
Cheers

In summer 100w should be good for just a fridge and lights. Even a small 50w suitcase one we have extended our range for quite a few days in summer.

How are you they fitting the solar, I assume you are aware there are drill and glue free options available from one of the club sponsors?

How soon are you heading off? Our kits are either very easy DIY install, or, we can install for you . Based in Somerset - quite a way from you!

Regards

Roger