Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Inca seat Covers T6 - SOLD

Seaview

Seaview

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Selling a full set of Inca T6 waterproof seat covers, includes front seat covers, 2 seater rear bench cover, armrest and head rest covers. The colour of these Inca seat covers is beige. We found the beige went very well with the interior of the Cali and appeared brighter inside compared to the grey. The covers have just been washed on a hand wash cycle. Collection is available from Frome Somerset or Westbury in Wiltshire. Airbag compatible and easy to fit. Would consider posting.
Asking £70.00 please.
IMG_9179.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you let me know how much please

Would like to buy if these are still available please.
Thanks

Selling a full set of Inca T6 waterproof seat covers, includes front seat covers, 2 seater rear bench cover, armrest and head rest covers. The colour of these Inca seat covers is beige. We found the beige went very well with the interior of the Cali and appeared brighter inside compared to the grey. The covers have just been washed on a hand wash cycle. Collection is available from Frome Somerset or Westbury in Wiltshire. Airbag compatible and easy to fit. Would consider posting.
Asking £70.00 please.
View attachment 108538

Hi please can we have these would you post them to PL14 5 DP thanks

Ha - i see
Asking £70.00 please.
View attachment 108538
have you sold these if not, i am interested please can you let me know asap. Thanks