Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Informal Meets

jamesC

jamesC

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Amazing time today at the Northampton meet, but perhaps next time could we hold the regional meets on different weekends so that it is possible to go to more than one??

redredzimmer said:
Amazing time today at the Northampton meet, but perhaps next time could we hold the regional meets on different weekends so that it is possible to go to more than one??

That would be a good idea - my partner is from Skipton and we could have combined both the Southwest and a visit back up to Yorkshire.

Loved our meet today though - they work very well for everyone but especially for newbies or those considering a Cali.

James

What I would say is why not organise your own local meets whenever it suits. We will promote them.
If you think there are enough Cali's in your area go for it :thumb

Calikev said:
What I would say is why not organise your own local meets whenever it suits. We will promote them.

That is the answer isn't it ???? Seems like they all went well today though :thanks

It will be good because for newer members COTF won't seem so daunting

Regional meet went very well and weather was great ...it was a good chance to meet some local cali owners ,as thats what its all about :thumb

Calikev said:

As I drove home I thought about the optimum location for a meet that was likely to attract the biggest turn out... and I think Kettering, Milton Keynes, Coventry triangle has to be the best, being so central... with great roads.

I'm not so sure a meet in/near Bury St Edmunds is likely to attract more than 4-5 Cali's.

Is anybody interested in a Suffolk/Norfolk/Essex meet??... if so I am happy to organise.... If I get 5 people interested, I'll start planning.