Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka Seat Covers!!!!!!!

Morganic

Morganic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have just tryed to fit a pair of grey seat covers to my 2014 California SE!
Noticed that they had a label advising do not fit to seats with integrated airbags! I have seat airbags so are these the correct covers?
Also head rest covers are way too small! I gave company the year my Cali was produced so has there been a mix up?
Have I wasted my money ? because if I have look out on Ebay for them next week!

You have ordered the pre 2014 seat covers thats why the headrests dont fit. We have both in our shop pre 2014 and 2014 on. with a diagram explaining the difference and a telephone help line. You better send them back to inka

Im not sure they know themselves about the differerences between years

Thank for the advice. Will see what Inka have to say.
I had the same thing with Inka on eBay. Purchased for 2014 onwards Cali but headrest covers too small. I informed them and was pleased when they said they would send the correct ones. After 3 weeks of emails and 2 no shows of items "posted" i gave up. Poor service and bull**** replies.:headbang:sad:mute

Don't forget, we sell the whole range of Inka seat covers in the Cali Accessory Shop

We also have a handy picture guide to enable you to order the correct ones, you also get 5% discount as well if a VIP member

-

Im not sure they know themselves about the differerences between years

And are the covers which say not to use with integrated seat airbags safe to use?

Bought mine through VWCC they arrived promptly and fitted perfect! :thumb

My experience of INKA

I bought the first set for my 2013 7 seat Beach directly from INKA and quoted the club discount which I got although at the time it wasn't any cheaper then amazon, they fitted fine.. although they came with no labels at all, others I had seen had INKA tabs I had always wondered whether they where seconds..

The second set I bought this year for my 2015 SE through the club, was the cheapest place with the VIP discount although at the time the Kev was on holiday and wasn't back for a few days and I had wanted them for the weekend, he/Martin suggested phoning Inka to see if they could help get them in time which was kind of them. The guy at INKA said he could get them to me before the weekend If I paid full price, I asked for the VIP discount to which he refused and was quite blunt about it (despite it being repeat business and being explained I had the permission of the club). Luckily Kev was back day before the break and he lived on the way so he kindly agreed to meet at his house and I got them at the VIP price (he also leant me his Cali Topper which was result!)

This set fitted fine including the latest head rests and they all had the INKA and Airbag tabs the last set didn't have.

As for feedback I have to say I've been disappointed with this set and I think It is because I have the factory Leather/Alcantara seats. They seem to slip around and ping off the front seats seat bolsters. I have to adjust them every time I get in and out which is frustrating. I don't remember having this problem with my cloth seats in the Beach. I think the guys attitude on the phone at INKA has also tainted how much I like the covers and any patience I may have had for them has gone.