Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

INKA Seat Covers

IanHGuardsGT3

IanHGuardsGT3

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi All

We have been looking at seat covers for our Ocean And wondered if anyone has fitted the INKA GTI style seat covers.

I am aware of the significant delivery issues people have experienced with this company earlier in the year but, that aside (in the hope that this is now resolved!), am more interested in the quality and fit please.

We have also looked at the ones available via Campervan Bits, which look great, but unfortunately they have only one colour choice.

Given the cost of these things, any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Ian

Hi All

We have been looking at seat covers for our Ocean And wondered if anyone has fitted the INKA GTI style seat covers.

I am aware of the significant delivery issues people have experienced with this company earlier in the year but, that aside (in the hope that this is now resolved!), am more interested in the quality and fit please.

We have also looked at the ones available via Campervan Bits, which look great, but unfortunately they have only one colour choice.

Given the cost of these things, any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Ian
I suggest you look at older threads and you will see that the significant delivery issues with Inka is a theme going back years!

I suggest you look at older threads and you will see that the significant delivery issues with Inka is a theme going back years!
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Yes, as I said, we are aware of the delays but we’re not in a rush and want to know if they’re worth the wait. Thanks anyway.

There are some GTi style ones in the club shop which appear to be in stock. Might be worth a look?

Back