Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Black or Grey INKA Seat covers - does it matter?

ToulonTom

ToulonTom

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I am collecting my new Cali SE next week and have just learnt that INKA only have black seat covers in stock, or a 2-3 week wait for grey ones. Any comments? Do black ones make the interior too gloomy and/or hot in summer?
Appreciate any thoughts...

I would also like to know people's opinion on this as I am trying to decide which colour to go for. I would need the two front, twin bench and two additional seats which could be quite expensive so don't want to make the wrong decision. :thanks

Just had an email from Inka and grey ones are due back in the first week of December

I have the black covers with the black carpet in a white California and it looks nothing like a works bus!!! We were in France this summer and the seats never felt too hot, very happy with them. It's all down to personal choice, if your Cali is black then it could be too much but the black with white combination works for me.

Just a quick heads up, both black and grey inka covers now back in stock in their Ebay shop.
Just ordered mine for delivery Wednesday. Can't come soon enough -I actually refused to take the boys to football in the cali at the weekend anticipating the muddy state they would be in by the end of the game.

ANdy

Back