Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing ourselves

2ndtimeround

Hello all! At long last we are able to join the forum. We have long had a motor home but on June 2nd 2012 we took delivery of a new 180 auto in silver. It seems to have all mod cons and we have a 5th seat, normally kept in the garage but available for grandchildren.On June 5th, we set off for Italy! We spent a month away with no problems,not having used many of our toys before. We were learning on the job. We have had a few problems. First the safe lock would not work. Then, an airbag failed. Recently, we had our windscreen chipped by a large stone, duly replaced on 21/02/13 by autoglass, as arranged by vw insurance. Despite the fact that we live in Lake District, it did not rain for several weeks. But when it did we found the driver's cab full of water. Panic ensued but thanks to Benfield in Carlisle and to autoglass, a new screen was fitted and we hope no damage has done. Our next trip will be to Sardinia via Corsica, soon.
One day we hope to come to a gathering of Cally's. Look forward to that.
So, a great piece of downsizing and we enjoy driving the Cally'. Our only vehicle now.
Best wishes, to all, DandB

Welcome along, great to see you've had some good use already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

just thought i'd say hi and welcome to the cali mad house ... :hello

your cali is a busy one ...enjoy :thumb