Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!!

J

Jean Benn

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just joined the California Club. We pick our Cally up on 13th June, and booked into an apartment in Saunton Sands on the 16th. We’d already booked the apartment before deciding to get a Cally, but we’ll use the time to familiarise ourselves with him, as we’ve never had a campervan or motor home before!
Will also be dropping by to the rally, if we’re allowed to do so.

Rent the appartment to someone else and take off in the Cali :D
Welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)
:welcome

Just joined the California Club. We pick our Cally up on 13th June, and booked into an apartment in Saunton Sands on the 16th. We’d already booked the apartment before deciding to get a Cally, but we’ll use the time to familiarise ourselves with him, as we’ve never had a campervan or motor home before!
Will also be dropping by to the rally, if we’re allowed to do so.

I think there are still a few places left, why don't you come along and join us. You'll get a chance to familiarise yourself with the new Cali and ask about anything you don't feel sure about.

Edit: I've checked with Martin and the site is more than happy for us to have day visitors. Ask at the reception and you can come up to our area and park for the afternoon. Please note that there is a music Festival in the area over the weekend so there may be some traffic delays.
Welcome to the club, I think you'll find us a friendly bunch.

Last edited: