Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ireland

Padraic

Padraic

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Well I thought I lived in the ars@ of nowhere, but today I spotted two Calis here in Ballina County Mayo Ireland. First I spotted a lovely white T4 on Spanish plates, then a min later spotted a UK reg T5/6. If any forum members are travelling this way please stop in and say hi, you are also welcome to fill up with water and empty dirty water etc.
Regards Padraic.

I will take note , if ever passing thru we are at your doorstep;)
Very nice offer.

Well I thought I lived in the ars@ of nowhere, but today I spotted two Calis here in Ballina County Mayo Ireland. First I spotted a lovely white T4 on Spanish plates, then a min later spotted a UK reg T5/6. If any forum members are travelling this way please stop in and say hi, you are also welcome to fill up with water and empty dirty water etc.
Regards Padraic.

I will certainly be passing through very soon, will visit Easky then plan to drive to Achill Island. I will give you a shout if passing! I arrive in Ireland next week but have a few places to visit before County Mayo. Unlikely to be in your area until end of week after next.

Please do, Easky is close to me and Achill is about 1.5 hours away. Let me know if you need any advice or tips. Regards Padraic.

Back