Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is anticipation half the fun?

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Joy is fluttering around Granny Towers this morning.

Albert is back in the drive and tomorrow we set off for a few days: not what I originally planned, sadly a funeral to go to, but still it's three nights away.

I'm packing and repacking, loading in appropriate books ... "Realpolitik of Bismarck", "Mazzini the statesman", "britstops", ........ Caravan club mag? noooooooooooo

Stuff taken out for it's long sojourn in the garage is being repacked, along with "Do I need to take this" questions... some getting left behind, "New to Albert" being packed instead...

I find the anticipation half the fun, the packing, the planning, the organising, the remembering "where did I put that?"......

Am I completely nuts or only half nuts?

"Mad as a march hair", but then a good way to expell all that anxiety you must have reacently built up!

Alan

I have no real anxiety.

I have complete faith in Albert, the California, and I know that I am going to go away and have a ball. It is a brilliant, brilliant vehicle and I am just sad that a minor niggle became a major failure which then escalated into a feeling of being treated with patronising contempt.

However that is all past, a brilliant time is going to be had by all ...

Now, do I take along "Memoirs of US Grant" or just stick to the beano and caravan club mag?:cool: