Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's finally arrived........

GilesSelby

GilesSelby

Giles, Pippa, Zack & Brodie - T6.1 Ocean
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Having picked up our new Cali (called Syd) on Saturday, our working cocker Zack was very keen to explore his new home from home. We are all looking forward to spending time with Syd!

image.jpg image.jpg

:thumb
Thats yet another lucky dog ....he has got always the best seat and the sliding door will open at the most beautiful places...

Great looking dog:thumb
Nice bit of shag pile too! I see you have the fantastically powerful Cali flashlight as well to turn night into day ;)

Wishing you many happy trips in your new toy!

Nice bit of shag pile too! I see you have the fantastically powerful Cali flashlight as well to turn night into day ;)

Wishing you many happy trips in your new toy!

Ah yes, you noticed the DIY carpet mats from Costco? Zack loves them, as do we - very soft underfoot!

Haven't used the flashlight as yet - was hoping it would come in handy when searching for a black dog at night but I'm not so sure now!!

:thumb
Thats yet another lucky dog ....he has got always the best seat and the sliding door will open at the most beautiful places...

He's certainly already made himself at home - loves lying in front of the heater!

Zack is very handsome; I love the little working cockers :)

Maud

Great Looking Dog

I 'll keep an eye out for you as were in Yeadon

Having picked up our new Cali (called Syd) on Saturday, our working cocker Zack was very keen to explore his new home from home. We are all looking forward to spending time with Syd!

View attachment 7323 View attachment 7330
Great looking dog. We've got an 14 month old Pointer and have got our Cali on order . This is the first camper we've had plus a dog and it's going to be our only vehicle. What have you done up to now to dog proof your van?
We've ordered waterproof seat covers but wondering how to dog proof front seat floor area as he sheds hair loads !!!
In so looking forward to doggy holidays. Are u off to anywhere nice :)

Great looking dog. We've got an 14 month old Pointer and have got our Cali on order . This is the first camper we've had plus a dog and it's going to be our only vehicle. What have you done up to now to dog proof your van?
We've ordered waterproof seat covers but wondering how to dog proof front seat floor area as he sheds hair loads !!!
In so looking forward to doggy holidays. Are u off to anywhere nice :)
Hi there,

Hope you're looking forward to delivery of your Cali - exciting times!

We have Jackyards covers on both front seats and a large throw over the back seat. We've also put down some interior mats from QTM, and have then put the rather fetching Costco shagpile mats on top in the living area. This really leaves only the original pale grey fitted carpet exposed between the passenger and driver seats (under the front dashboard). We are considering purchasing an ikea bath mat perhaps to protect this area from Zack and his mud/sand! He seemed to want to lie on this unprotected area when we went away this weekend - the only part of the Cali which isn't at present covered by a mat or throw. Typical!

We're really impressed with the Jakyards covers - can certainly recommend. We only went for front seat covers as we wanted a throw and more homely feel in the living area.

Great Looking Dog

I 'll keep an eye out for you as were in Yeadon
If you do see us, please do give us a wave. Have already noticed Cali owners tend to salute each other with a headlight flash and a cheery wave when passing each other.

Zack is very handsome; I love the little working cockers :)

Maud
He's going to make our Cali feel like a home from home I think. So sorry to hear about your troubles today. Hope you manage to get things sorted - give your dogs a hug and you'll immediately feel better!

He's going to make our Cali feel like a home from home I think. So sorry to hear about your troubles today. Hope you manage to get things sorted - give your dogs a hug and you'll immediately feel better!

Thank you, Giles; and I completely agree - I currently have one of my girls at my feet and another curled up with her head on my lap as I type. They know exactly what to do when it has been a bad day :)
Maud

Thank you, Giles; and I completely agree - I currently have one of my girls at my feet and another curled up with her head on my lap as I type. They know exactly what to do when it has been a bad day :)
Maud
They're amazing animals aren't they - very intuitive and know when something is wrong.

At the end of the day, the damage to your Cali is hopefully repairable and will be a distant memory when you're off with your dogs having new adventures.

They're amazing animals aren't they - very intuitive and know when something is wrong.

At the end of the day, the damage to your Cali is hopefully repairable and will be a distant memory when you're off with your dogs having new adventures.

Absolutely; if only all humans shared their level of intuition and quiet understanding, the world would surely be a kinder place!

I am so looking forward to getting away with my girls at the end of the month and, hopefully, this will all be behind me by then!

Thanks again,
Maud