Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's here, it really is!!!

D

Dazshep

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I am proud to announce the arrival of Bruce. Our bank balance was induced at Liverpool van centre at 3ish this afternoon. The experience was completely without pain and our Cali was proudly driven by myself home. I have pressed all buttons at least 3 times and I am now testing the auxiliary heater.
The Cheahire cat has nothing on me!!!

I am proud to announce the arrival of Bruce. Our bank balance was induced at Liverpool van centre at 3ish this afternoon. The experience was completely without pain and our Cali was proudly driven by myself home. I have pressed all buttons at least 3 times and I am now testing the auxiliary heater.
The Cheahire cat has nothing on me!!!

Tip : the most functions do work afther one buttonpush.....:D , tree times is on - off and back on , no need to....
Have fun!

Fab. Enjoy. I have separation anxiety as Zebedee went for his repairs this afternoon and I am now driving a Suzuki Alto.....how do people drive such cars.....it is sooooo smmmmaaaaaallllll after the Cali. Hurry back Zeb.

By the way the forecast for the weekend looks fab. Are you going to have a first night my daughter made me sleep on the drive when Zeb first arrived. And she has said his first night back from the garage we will be sleeping in it.
Zebedee

Congratulations, the weekend is supposed to be T shirt & shorts weather so you will be off to a good start :)

If you can't wait for the weekend you can always nip down to Fishpools or the site in the forest!

Colin - not far from you!

Congratulations on the new arrival; what a lovely name for baby Bruce! :thumb

Maud

Wahoo! Enjoy guys.

Back