Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Jackyards Rear Triple Bench Seat Cover in Pink and Atlantis Blue

FairyCakes230

FairyCakes230

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I recently changed van from a T6 Caravelle to a T6.1 Ocean, and so the rear seat covers don't fit the smaller bench in the Ocean. Jackyards said it would be cheaper to get new ones than remake the 3 seat ones into a 2 seater, so I'm selling this triple bench cover.

I got green and blue for my front seats, but the girls went for Pink and Atlantis Blue, with white stitching and piping, for the back. They do look awesome. You could then order matching front seats from Jackyards if you wanted to keep the colour throughout, or get a contrast, or just bag a bargain, top quality, funky rear seat cover for protecting your Caravelle or I think it fits the Beach bench.

From the Jackyards order form the primary colour is Pink ACPI15; the secondary colour is Atlantis ACAT15. The trim colour is White

You can see on the passenger side seat where the little one's car seat has unfortunately marked the cover, mainly on the upright portion.

I paid £389 for them last July 2023. Therefore looking for £190 but I'll pay for the postage in the UK.

Any questions please ask.

Jackyards description of the covers is thus:
  • "Marine piped seams, robust fabrics, strong polyester threads and marine zips for easy fitting and removal.
  • Each set of covers is tailor-made to fit your vehicle and fully washable so they protect your original seating whilst enhancing the interior of your van.
  • Specifications:
  • Unsurpassable colour stability
  • High resistance to sunlight and atmospheric conditions
  • Maximum efficiency against putrefying agents
  • Maximum resistance to tearing due to stretching
  • Maximum resistance to atmospheric pollution
  • Permits passage of air
  • Water resistant
  • Use for boat covers, canopies, sprayhoods & biminis
  • Tightly woven
  • High pick count
  • Comfortable as a bed cover to sleep on