Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Jackyards seat covers for sale for Ocean/SE

D

Darbo

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Full set of Jackyards seat covers for Ocean/SE or Beach with two seat bench. We have had them on a Beach but it appears they were designed for the Ocean. These are blue and cream and are only two years old. A few small marks and two tiny holes but otherwise in very good condition. Now £800 new. Will accept £350. More detailed photos available on request.

68841FD6-6BDD-4168-855E-AB8C70080B26.jpeg

57C64BCD-6055-49C4-A5CC-261297820DF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick note - the back seat is ever so slightly different for 2 seat Beach and Ocean with respect to the way the headrests attach and this impacts the seat cover.

Quick note - the back seat is ever so slightly different for 2 seat Beach and Ocean with respect to the way the headrests attach and this impacts the seat cover.
Ha ha I knew it! I did mail Jackyards and asked them and they said the covers would work fine with both. However I know there are differences so if you have had real life experience of them then Fair enough. Our covers have been on a Beach and were ordered for the Beach so better make that clear. Thanks!

I’m interested, sent you a pm. Wondering if they fit an SE?

Hi,
Which part of N Wales are you, I am in Conwy, is it possible to come and see them?.

Hi yes of course. We are in Buckley, Flintshire so not too far. Any time in the week would be good. Let me know and I’ll give you more details.
Cheers
Mark