Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Jackyards Seat covers for sale - Reduced

C

Cali-ABZ

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Full set of Jackyards seat covers for sale. They were fitted in our 2007 T5 Ocean, but we've since bought a new T6.1 so these are now available. Covers are in good condition, and have been washed ready for sale. Some slight marks at the top of the rear bench seat where car seats were fitted, but the covers did their job and protected the seats. Fully machine washable and fairly easy to fit and remove.

Looking for around £250 which seems a little cheaper than similar ones have gone for on here in the past. Happy to look into postage for anyone interested, or you're welcome to collect, or organise your own courier - I'll easily package them up if they need to be posted.

Also happy to provide more photos of any specific details if requested.

IMG_0668.jpegIMG_0666.jpegIMG_0496.jpeg

Last edited:
Final reduction to £200. Open to offers, but if they don’t sell soon I’ll end up putting them on EBay.

if they're still for sale: do they permit front seat crash bags to inflate properly?

if they're still for sale: do they permit front seat crash bags to inflate properly?
Hi. I think they’re designed with Velcro down the side where the air bag would “fire” from.
We’ve never needed to make use of the airbags to check, luckily.

I know the subject has been brought up on the forum before, and the response seemed to be that the Velcro should allow them to work properly.