Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jerba Vans

Ting Tong

Ting Tong

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I can’t really see what you’ve gained by lwb on that apart from a bit more legroom and space to mount the front opening absorption fridge behind the driver without interfering with the bed width.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I can’t really see what you’ve gained by lwb on that apart from a bit more legroom and space to mount the front opening absorption fridge behind the driver without interfering with the bed width.
Dancefloor :)

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I had a Jerba Cromarty which is a LWB van, it feels way more spacious inside. And can also seat three at the back. I now have a VW California, but if VW made a LWB California I'd definitely have it over the SWB one.

I've never heard anything but good reports about Jerba conversion quality. How did you find yours?

Z

zub

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It was outstanding quality. Really well made, to be honest my California has had to go back to VW a fair bit for warranty work, I never had a single problem with my Jerba in eight years of ownership. The ULEZ charge in London made me change it, and I went for a California as I felt like a change. Both are great vans.

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
It was outstanding quality. Really well made, to be honest my California has had to go back to VW a fair bit for warranty work, I never had a single problem with my Jerba in eight years of ownership. The ULEZ charge in London made me change it, and I went for a California as I felt like a change. Both are great vans.
You should have kept it and moved out of London lol

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I had a Jerba Cromarty which is a LWB van, it feels way more spacious inside. And can also seat three at the back. I now have a VW California, but if VW made a LWB California I'd definitely have it over the SWB one.
Me too.