Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just 1 more sleep...

ChocolateEclair

ChocolateEclair

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
We collect 'our Gurty' tomorrow so feeling lost tonight.

Ordered mid November, built w/c 9th March. It's seemed like a very long wait.

Interestingly the dealer seemed fairly sure there would be no more new Cali's in the UK for around 18 months (other than those already ordered of course!) - but then this was whilst he was smiling nicely and asking us to hand over more than £50k!

Nice ,:thumb does your nickname mean anything in particular? Ar you chocolatier or backer....I love chocolate eclairs ...are they very common in the UK , here in Belgium every backery has them in the fridge between the pies and cakes....mmm​
Have fun tomorrow....

I can feel the excitement from here! And all weekend to play with it too! :thumb

I love chocolate eclairs ...are they very common in the UK ,
Yes! I guess you're talking about the cakes; but we also have sweets with the same name which are toffee on the outside and chocolate on the inside; you have to try to not bite them until the toffee dissolves, then all the flavour bursts out.

Just off to the kitchen! :Grin

Nice ,:thumb does your nickname mean anything in particular? Ar you chocolatier or backer....I love chocolate eclairs ...are they very common in the UK , here in Belgium every backery has them in the fridge between the pies and cakes....mmm​
Have fun tomorrow....

It was Chocolate Eclair as that was what I was eating at the moment I signed up! Mmmm.

Hoping Gurty will help me shed those few extra winter pounds that have slipped on around the waist line since November.

I can feel the excitement from here! And all weekend to play with it too! :thumb

It'll take all weekend to fit all the overpriced extras that we've bought. I didn't know we needed all these things when we placed the order. :rolleyes:

Back