Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just joined

N

Njohn

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi everyone, just joined today.
Recently bought a 2019 cali 600 in PX for my converted transporter 5.1 lwb. I am expecting to pick it up on Friday. Interestingly while doing a bit of online research I watched a YouTube video of a vw publicity event where journalists did an overnight road test of the 600 and 680. It wasn't, till near the end that I realised that one of the 600s was my actual vehicle.
Spooky..

If its an early one, check the recall for the roof lights has been done & also check that the kitchen tap has a chrome base, if it has the black plastic base there's a high probability that water will get inside the switch & cause your water pump to run continuously.

If its an early one, check the recall for the roof lights has been done & also check that the kitchen tap has a chrome base, if it has the black plastic base there's a high probability that water will get inside the switch & cause your water pump to run continuously.
Thanks, picking it up tomorrow so will check, do you know I might tell if the rooflights have been changed?

Thanks, picking it up tomorrow so will check, do you know I might tell if the rooflights have been changed?
I don’t think you can tell& I’m not sure they all needed to be replaced, just checked by dealer.

If it’s a vw dealer they should be able to access the vehicle service record online which should show it.

I don’t think you can tell& I’m not sure they all needed to be replaced, just checked by dealer.

If it’s a vw dealer they should be able to access the vehicle service record online which should show it.
Thanks

Back