Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered: Cali in red

Andy80F

Andy80F

VIP Member
Just signed on the line for a new 180SE in Salsa Red with a few options. Awning in black, parking sensors F&R, DAB upgrade to the 310 radio and multi-function steering wheel. Not a lot compared to some option lists but in truth the test drive made us want to go for the 180ps engine and the budget got stretched. It's been named as Poppy, first vehicle we will ever have named. Good advice from the forum :thanks and I got a decent deal and trade in and the salesperson even dropped me off at home. The long wait starts now. :clap

Congratulations on your purchase :thumb :thumb

Excellent... Don't see too many of the reds but personally I love them :)

Welcome on board

Rgds
Mark

Was my second choice on colour just wasnt brave enough to order :D

Welcome to the club

Alan

Congrats - I love the reds - when I bought ours I went to look at a red but it had sold.

You have a good base spec there, you can add more bling at a later date if you like.

T

We ummed and ahhed for ages over the colour, warned off red by a mechanic friend who told us red always faded. However a bit of research and it seems the red paint used is different from that of old and there is a clearcoat over it. This was confirmed by VW. Add to that the recent poll on the forum about colour choice and we had to go for the less popular colour. The saving of nearly £600 for the metallic option will pay for a very decent drive-away awning.

Also cleaning a red (or black for that matter) car is a real pleasure, they look soooo good after :)

Nice, they look great in salsa red, just not many people brave enough to order.

And now the waiting begins......

Red is a fab colour. Ours is red with a black awning too, but called Ruby. You will have lots of fun!

Congratulations salsa looks better on the Cali than the scirocco.
I think you've made a great choice . :)

Andy80F said:
We ummed and ahhed for ages over the colour, warned off red by a mechanic friend who told us red always faded. However a bit of research and it seems the red paint used is different from that of old and there is a clearcoat over it. This was confirmed by VW. Add to that the recent poll on the forum about colour choice and we had to go for the less popular colour. The saving of nearly £600 for the metallic option will pay for a very decent drive-away awning.
We have friends with a 2008 Cali in RED. live in Spain, so sun beats down! Doesn't look faded to me. Great choice! Welcome to the family....

Good choice ....it's nice to see another red and now its a waiting game .....enjoy :)

Back