Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered California Beach Blackberry Metallic

B

bournemouthbeach

VIP Member
Morning All

Newbie just saying Hi.

We have a 140 Blackberry Metallic Beach coming in Jan really looking forward to getting it and getting out and about...... :D

Shaun Bournemouth

Welcome to the forum Shaun ... great colour choice, I think Blackberry Metallic is now my new favourity :thumb

bournemouthbeach said:
Morning All

Newbie just saying Hi.

We have a 140 Blackberry Metallic Beach coming in Jan really looking forward to getting it and getting out and about...... :D

Shaun Bournemouth
Sounds fantastic I will be ordering mine at Christmas for delivery in March. Any advice?

Our SE will hopefully be delivered Jan with a build date of 18th Nov (that's tomorrow at time of posting). I share your excitement.

Andy (Poole)

Sent from an iPad using Tapatalk

bournemouthbeach said:
Morning All

Newbie just saying Hi.

Shaun Bournemouth

Well done, I'm a little behind still finalising a spec but will be able to collect March/April. The good thing about a new build will be that the roof paintwork should be resolved and hopefully any potential issues currently being discussed re DSG. Unsure what to go for - I'm getting a 180 DSG 4 motion but as for colour???? It was going to be toffee brown but now looks like it may be Sand Beige. I await your photos
best

dlt