Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold REDUCED - Kampa Cross Air inc 2x pods and accessories

A

Amplefosters

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
£575 ono

Having sold our Cali we have a 2020 Kampa Travel Pod Cross Air drive away awning for sale with two bed/storage pods, footprint, carpet (unused), pump and driveaway kit.
If purchased separately this all added up to well over £1200. It has been used half a dozen times for our summer hols and we loved the extra space it provided, especially as you can stand up in the whole of the main pod!

Would prefer pick up (near Towcester, NN12) but can consider a courier if you want to arrange it.

I've just found that I can't find any pictures of it attached to the van but just to prove I have one... I've put it up in the garden this afternoon so probably best to get some better images with googling it... these people have all the bits we have and give dimensions etc...

20230319_151024.jpg

20230319_160804.jpg

Having found an awning for our caravan (I know booo!!) we are in need of space and happy to sell this at a lesser price. Would now be happy with £500... and if you want the topper and windscreen wrap (separate for sale thread), we can definitely do a deal!!