Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold KYHAM CAMPER COSI - New never used - REDUCED £125

jjhogg

jjhogg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
KYHAM CAMPER COSI CAMPERVAN POP TOP COVER - Black with three windows. Selling as we don't sleep upstairs and don't need. Never used, trial fitted only. Includes instructions and bag. Can post anywhere for cost (would guess around £10) or collection from Bristol.

20210502_121750.jpg

20210502_121623.jpg

20210502_121035.jpg

Hi, could you advise if your Kyham cozi cover is still available please?

thanks, Ron

Hi Katrina, I asked the same question back in October, but to-date have never received a response :(. I can only assume it isn’t. Thanks, Ron

Sorry to both of you. For some reason I didn't get the notifications that you had emailed me and I did sell it on Ebay some time ago as it was listed for months here with no interest.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will now update it to sold.

All the best

Jon

Thanks Ron. It doesn't look like they make them anymore does it ... it looks like a cali topper for me :)

Sorry to both of you. For some reason I didn't get the notifications that you had emailed me and I did sell it on Ebay some time ago as it was listed for months here with no interest.

All the best

Jon

All the best

Jon
OK Jon, no problem, many thanks for letting me know.

all the best
Ron

Thanks Ron. It doesn't look like they make them anymore does it ... it looks like a cali topper for me :)
Hi Katrina,

yes I’ve looked at that too, but I’m going to go for the Cali cap from California-camping.de, but purely because it’s breathable and I also like how it mostly covers the front spoiler enabling rain to run off down the windscreen rather than running into the roof channel. From reviews on here, both seem to be good options though.
Happy Cali campervanning….
Ron