Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale KYHAM Motorhome Driveway Awning

Bluestone

Bluestone

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have a used Kyham Motordome camper, I believe it is two bedroom, also has carpet, little use by previous owner and I hired it out a couple of times with my hire camper, all campers now sold and I no longer have a Cali (actually now live in Denmark) so all the last bits are going up for first come first served basis, literally make me an offer to come and take it away, minimum offer £10 which will cover a bit of my time and fuel to get to my workshop to organise it.

67698802380__37EE5241-9B2F-466D-938F-DB08C85B75B4.jpeg

Oh seemed I couldn't add anything more to the text once I put the picture in...OK so again, fist come fist served any offer will secure, can't even be bothered to put on eBay just want everything gone and the having a massive clear out :)

I will take it from you for £10! Where does it need collecting from? Thanks

Ipswich, or Pettaugh to be precise

Thanks for the quick reply. Ipswich is a long way for me (I’m in Reading) and I’m not going to be able to get to you in the next few weeks.

If anyone else is closer and able to collect sooner then please let them take it.

Thanks

Do you still have the awning? If so I will come and collect tomorrow if possible.