Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Ladder for the pop top needed

CaliforniaVix

CaliforniaVix

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi everyone. We absolutely love our cali ocean T6.1 but the only downside is the sleeping.

We’re a couple in our 40’s, of generous proportions and sleeping together downstairs is a nightmare! I find myself terrified of being squished against the walls by my husband (not in a good way ) so we have started topping and tailing which is better but does put you at risk of a kick in the head! I am starting to think that when our 15yr old isn’t with us I should sleep up the top. But I think a ladder would be a good purchase for me.

Any recommendations?

We have this ...works a treat and as wooden, softer and warmer on feet

@Escape_with_Dolly - which one do you have?
We have the hinged one which is identical to the fixed one but if your through storage area next to bench seat tray is limited then the hinged one is more practical - width is slightly less than aluminium ones meaning they fit in rear better as well as between seats . Lady who manages the ebay orders is really helpful and accommodating - they are all home made by her husband.

Any recommendations?
I'm 60 next month and can get up and down easily enough without a ladder. I'd make sure I'd understood how it's done by many without adding something else to clutter up the van. There's plenty come up for sale here if you conclude it is necessary.

I'm 60 next month and can get up and down easily enough without a ladder. I'd make sure I'd understood how it's done by many without adding something else to clutter up the van. There's plenty come up for sale here if you conclude it is necessary.
Agree. Me n the wife just 60. Took our ladder on 6 week trip around Europe didn’t use once. But, the big difference is we only rotate the passenger seat at so use drivers to climb up.

Back