Lakefest

I

Isa Neal

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Is anyone going to Lakefest mid May?
I've booked to go.

Newbie DSG 180 grey plus Kenwood sat nav etc and lots of snagging problems!

We would love to have gone - looking at next year now :D

Good to meet you Isa. Hope your drive back was OK.

We enjoyed Lakefest. Given it's first year proper it should be even better next year is they sort out a couple of snags; clearer info on who is playing where; more real ales (1 just isn't enough!!); more food outlets. I think we will return.

Drive back was quite glorious, but prior to that I sneaked out about 430pm yesterday to a lovely pottery in Colenorten where I bought some pots an mugs and was backintime for the next event at 530!
Have had a lovely weekend, it was good to meet with you both, and I agree will likely go again to Lakefest next year, reallyenjpyed the Saturday line up. I was really impressed with your posh carpets bought via the VIP side of this site, really well made and high quality.
It was interesting to see we both have rips in our Khyam Kosi in the same off side part. I note on Kyhams website that the picture there is reinforced at that point so I will ring customer service this week to see if they can provide the goods for repair and also extend the rear cuff which for those of us without the cycle rack connected allows for more water to drip into the back door gulley and can overwhelm the seal on the door allowing water to get into the back of the Cali. ( I am assuming that is the cause rather Than another fault with my new van!)

Newish DSG 180 with niggles