Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Large Airbeam Driveaway Awning

Neuromancer11

Neuromancer11

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Looking at buying a large awning for extended stays, something like a Galli 3 with the bedrooms etc must be Cali compatible with the door the correct side.

Must not have been smoked in and I would prefer something that hasn’t had dogs in it as both myself and my daughter are allergic to dog hair, obviously the second point can be mitigated with sufficient cleaning ;)

I’m in Leicestershire so the closer the better unless your prepared to post!

Let me know what you have…

Looking at buying a large awning for extended stays, something like a Galli 3 with the bedrooms etc must be Cali compatible with the door the correct side.

Must not have been smoked in and I would prefer something that hasn’t had dogs in it as both myself and my daughter are allergic to dog hair, obviously the second point can be mitigated with sufficient cleaning ;)

I’m in Leicestershire so the closer the better unless your prepared to post!

Let me know what you have…
Hi!
We have a Kampa Touring Air RH drive-away awning looking for a new home.
Bought late summer 2021, used three times. Selling due to lack of use.
Never been smoked in but we do have two dogs… On the plus side they shed very little.
Awning in as new condition all round. Sewn in groundsheet and removable blackout bedroom inside that sleeps 3 or 4. All pegs, pump and repair kit present and correct.

Looking for around £550. (Based in Ayrshire, Scotland)

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_5716.jpg

IMG_5769.jpg

Thanks for the offer, I actually bought this exact one new from the club shop less than two weeks ago :D

25611F67-9B42-47F4-A2BA-F21C328C36EC.jpeg

Ignore the terrible pitching! It was my first attempt after a 5am start and a 6 hour drive to Newquay!

• Haha
Reactions: Sad
Back