Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lead Crystal batteries

No_heroes

No_heroes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just watching my favorite overland you tube channel (4xoverland) and whilst doing a Land Cruiser Troopy build they are installing Lead Crystal batteries twinned with 115W solar.

I’ve not heard of these and assumed everything was moving to Lithium Ion. Has anyone used these or have any knowledge on them?

Just watching my favorite overland you tube channel (4xoverland) and whilst doing a Land Cruiser Troopy build they are installing Lead Crystal batteries twinned with 115W solar.

I’ve not heard of these and assumed everything was moving to Lithium Ion. Has anyone used these or have any knowledge on them?
Interesting. Expensive .

I like Andrew he’s quite a character, also the mechanic you often see on there is Paul Marsh he is a mate of mine, he used to be the owner of Footloose 4x4. He helped me with my Troopie.
4C74B078-A537-46EE-8AAE-A50DC7705A6E.jpeg

I like Andrew he’s quite a character, also the mechanic you often see on there is Paul Marsh he is a mate of mine, he used to be the owner of Footloose 4x4. He helped me with my Troopie.
View attachment 54994
This looks amazing - is it a camper inside? Do you still have it?

That era land cruiser is peak off road vehicle...

I love that Chanel. Andrew’s films are top quality. Paul seems to know his onions. I’d love to build a truck and do that kind of stuff. Seems you need to be in SA, USA or Oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk