Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Left Hand Drive Cali

J

John Sowerby

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi Guys

We are keen to get a new or nearly new Californian with decent spec for long trips around Europe in my early retirement. It makes sense to get a left hooker, does anyone know the best place in Europe to pick on up, I am guessing Germany would be favourite...)

The tax is not really an option as I would not plan to register it in the UK as I live in the Channel Islands, (No VAT).

Many Thanks

I would check different specs at different countries as well how you can negociate a good price.

Mine is Spaniard and has specs you cannot get in UK, and I've asked for offers to a lot of Spanish dealer and some German.

If you are looking fir a new one in Germany you want to check the Reimport Dealers. A large amount of new Calis come back to Germany via the Austrian Dealer Schweiger. Our Comfortline Edition TSI that I bought from "ONA" was 17.000€ cheaper than German price. In northern Germany there is a Dealer near the Biarder to Denmark that has good offers as well. You will find the Big Dealers in Autoscout24 or Mobile.

Can give you a good tip in Holland
http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/overons/locatie

Contact them , they got always some nice 2nd hand for sale , sell new , do maintenance , are official VW and sel with full warrenty , ...
Aces in the bussines !
If i new them before i defanatly bought there , but bought in Belgium at a VW dealer who do not now anything more on a Cali then the price- list...:headbang
So now we go to Campercentrum Nederland wicth for me is + 100km one way , but more then worth , they know the Cali inside out , owner travels himself by Cali
They also rent Calis.

Don't hesitate they speak Englisch!

Back