Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisureshopdirect

W

Wondering Star

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone had experience of ordering from Leisureshop direct.
Ordered toilet in June, ment to be in stock still not recieved.
Covid is proving difficult for all of us but unable to contact by phone, website states contact by instant chat or email, however instant chat is disabled and email not being answered.
Are they a genuine company?, about to give up and order from Amazon

Has anyone had experience of ordering from Leisureshop direct.
Ordered toilet in June, ment to be in stock still not recieved.
Covid is proving difficult for all of us but unable to contact by phone, website states contact by instant chat or email, however instant chat is disabled and email not being answered.
Are they a genuine company?, about to give up and order from Amazon

Cancel it. Mine arrived next day with Amazon (+ Amazon always easy to return if there is an issue)

I don't know them sorry.

Do you know who their courier is? We have had over half of hermes deliveries go missing since lockdown, we now try to actively avoid the courier if we can.

Phoned them with a query once. Didn’t find them very helpful so put me right off them. Did you pay by credit card or Paypal. If so cancel and let them sort out the refund if they are being difficult.

Yes paid by card.
Cancelled order and Leisure direct sent email confirming cancellation and refund.
Funny way of running a business when you refund within a couple of hours but can't be bothered to answer customer product email queries or answer the phone.
Have reordered from Amazon, lesson learnt!

I ordered a porta potti from them in March, it arrived in 2 days and communication was good. If I had been asked at the time I would have said that my experience was good. Sounds like something is up.

Back