Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let the goodies begin!

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Ok, so we couldn’t resist at the NEC show getting the start of some goodies.

First up.. Duvalay topper for upstairs cut in to two separate parts. 60cm x 190 (or 200) I think. With matching zip on sheets and special order tiny pillow cases for our travel tempur pillows. Ace!

8a3907138669860e56a4b70ea348f0f8.jpg

Must resist any more stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First up.. Duvalay topper for upstairs cut in to two separate parts. 60cm x 190 (or 200) I think. With matching zip on sheets and special order tiny pillow cases for our travel tempur pillows. Ace!

Im yet to sleep upstairs but im assuming the duvalay set up makes it more comfortable? Also does this affect the roof closing or do you have to remove it before closing? Cheers

A small snowflake that is the start of an avalanche :D

Im yet to sleep upstairs but im assuming the duvalay set up makes it more comfortable? Also does this affect the roof closing or do you have to remove it before closing? Cheers

Yes I am hoping it will make it more comfortable. These will go on top of the existing mattress up there but need to be taken down when we close the roof. They roll up small when you use the compression straps. About the side of 2x sleeping bags in their compression sacks.

Back