Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale LOADS of California *good stuff* ! After the sale of our T6 and T6.1

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
ALL NOW SOLD AND/OR RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Hi - Now we have sold our T6.1 Ocean we're selling a load of stuff we have had, some of which was with our previous T6 and some with our T6.1.

Please do ask if you want photos, or postage quotes - some of this won't be easy to post though, so ideally collection (or meeting near Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Leicester or Grantham would be helpful).

Please send me enquiries by message on here.

Thanks for looking.

(Now sorted into what's left at the top and what is reserved/sold at the bottom)

AVAILABLE

Genuine VW T6.1 Bed Extension Mattress (OEM) £150 ONO

RESERVED/SOLD

Brandrup Isotop VI T6.1 (inc new velcro/fitting kit supplied from Brandrup. With instructions and our video!!) - (RRP £549) £450 - SOLD

Campervanbits T6/T6.1 Thermal Windscreen Cover in Black outer, silver inner, with bag (RRP £135) £75 - SOLD

Zonesleep, has some water marks - (RRP £299) free!! - SOLD

Outwell Fallcrest Awning Sides inc bag (RRP £112.99) £70 - SOLD

Outwell Hillcrest Awning Tarp inc bag (RRP £119.99) £70 - SOLD

Brandrup T6.1 Rear (Garage) Anti-Slip Mat Set (x3 pieces) (RRP £44.99) £25 - SOLD

Brandrup T5/T5.1/T6/T6.1 Kitchen Anti-Slip Mat Set (x3 pieces) (RRP £49.99) £30 - SOLD

Campervanbits Sparesafe with locking bolt/adaptor (black, repainted) (RRP £49.99) - £25 - SOLD

Campervanbits Floor rail load anchor, has a few marks from use (RRP £44.99) - £20 - SOLD

VW OEM Waterproof Seat Covers (RRP £240) - £120 - SOLD

Genuine VW T6.1 Rubber Mat Set 3 Piece (OEM) (RRP £89.99) £45 - SOLD

Rainbow Screen Roof Wrap - T6 Ocean, Aqua inc thermal inset pieces for window at front and rear of pop top (RRP £336) £150 - SOLD

Last edited:
I'm willing to buy your seat covers. Could possibly collect this week would prefer to have posted. Have they been used?

Would the Rainbow Screen Roof Wrap fit a T5.1?

How do Will, have you still got the Rainbow Screen Roof Wrap still? Also would you have a pic of it on the indium Cali that you could send me? thanks

Hi - Now we have sold our T6.1 Ocean we're selling a load of stuff we have had, some of which was with our previous T6 and some with our T6.1.

Please do ask if you want photos, or postage quotes - some of this won't be easy to post though, so ideally collection (or meeting near Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Leicester or Grantham would be helpful).

Thanks for looking.

(Now sorted into what's left at the top and what is reserved/sold at the bottom)

AVAILABLE

Genuine VW T6.1 Bed Extension Mattress (OEM) £175

RESERVED/SOLD

Brandrup Isotop VI T6.1 (inc new velcro/fitting kit supplied from Brandrup. With instructions and our video!!) - (RRP £549) £450 - SOLD

Campervanbits T6/T6.1 Thermal Windscreen Cover in Black outer, silver inner, with bag (RRP £135) £75 - SOLD

Outwell Fallcrest Awning Sides inc bag (RRP £112.99) £70 - RESERVED

Outwell Hillcrest Awning Tarp inc bag (RRP £119.99) £70 - RESERVED

Brandrup T6.1 Rear (Garage) Anti-Slip Mat Set (x3 pieces) (RRP £44.99) £25 - RESERVED

Brandrup T5/T5.1/T6/T6.1 Kitchen Anti-Slip Mat Set (x3 pieces) (RRP £49.99) £30 - SOLD

Campervanbits Sparesafe with locking bolt/adaptor (black, repainted) (RRP £49.99) - £25 - SOLD

Campervanbits Floor rail load anchor, has a few marks from use (RRP £44.99) - £20 - SOLD

Rainbow Screen Roof Wrap - T6 Ocean, Aqua inc thermal inset pieces for window at front and rear of pop top (RRP £336) £150 - RESERVED
What have you replaced the Cali for?

Thanks for looking.

AVAILABLE

Genuine VW T6.1 Bed Extension Mattress (OEM) £175

RESERVED/SOLD

Outwell Fallcrest Awning Sides inc bag (RRP £112.99) £70 - RESERVED

Outwell Hillcrest Awning Tarp inc bag (RRP £119.99) £70 - RESERVED

Brandrup T6.1 Rear (Garage) Anti-Slip Mat Set (x3 pieces) (RRP £44.99) £25 - RESERVED

Rainbow Screen Roof Wrap - T6 Ocean, Aqua inc thermal inset pieces for window at front and rear of pop top (RRP £336) £150 - RESERVED
I sent you message three weeks ago on Instagram asking if you were selling items as was interested on the outwell awning parts, now they're gone, aargh

I sent you message three weeks ago on Instagram asking if you were selling items as was interested on the outwell awning parts, now they're gone, aargh
I could also meet you at the show at the NEC to give cash for the fallcrest and hillcrest.

Will & Sarah..I think we are starting to get the hint around your new Van with your new logo image....when are you going to tell us and get it out there on 'Campervan Time'.
Any Surplus California Time Merchandise / Marketing that you are hoping to go to a good home? :)