Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a Front windscreen curtain (UK, California SE)

M

MountainRunner

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I don't really get on with the integrated blinds on my T6 Ocean. I was going to make a front curtain, but wondered if anyone had a T5 SE California curtain surplus to requirements /for sale? If so, please get in touch!

Hi, I share your pain! Does the curtain fit t6/t6.1? Can they be ordered via VW?

It's the way to go. we use our old T5 one in our T6, much prefer it to the T6 blinds.
Not sure if you can still order them, I expect so.

There are other options from the likes of Brandrup that do similar such as the Isolite...

is it the magnetic ones you mean?
The T5 windscreen curtain is not magnetic. It fits onto the sun visors and hangs down onto the dash. The front window curtains are magnetic, and fix onto the doors around each window.

I don't really get on with the integrated blinds on my T6 Ocean. I was going to make a front curtain, but wondered if anyone had a T5 SE California curtain surplus to requirements /for sale? If so, please get in touch!
I never got on with the T5 curtain but for my T6.1 have made my own version using thermal blackout a length of shock cord an a couple of of adjustable toggles. It’s a lot quicker to fit and just hooks into place.
395DCD6F-E4C5-4DEE-AB65-E6F59C188D25.jpeg

The T5 windscreen curtain is not magnetic. It fits onto the sun visors and hangs down onto the dash. The front window curtains are magnetic, and fix onto the doors around each window.
yes, sorry, thats what I meant, I have two sets for sale I've just popped up for sale on here if they are any good, thanks

Back