Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Looking for a Zonesleep ultra (ideally near London, or courier)

ThisIsChristoph

ThisIsChristoph

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After almost a year of trips with the original VW discomfort mattress we’re now ready to move on to a proper mattress: is anyone selling a Zonesleep Ultra topper for the downstairs bed? It seems to be the one everyone’s raving about and we’re keen to give it a try. We’re hoping for it to take up not much more space than the current VW one, folding into thirds on the parcel shelf. I’ve not yet seen or tried any of the mattress/topper alternatives so we’re flying blind and any advice is very welcome.

Might you have one in good shape which you’re looking to sell, ideally in or not far from (East) London or would be willing to package to have couriered (at our cost)?

Thanks all!

After almost a year of trips with the original VW discomfort mattress we’re now ready to move on to a proper mattress: is anyone selling a Zonesleep Ultra topper for the downstairs bed? It seems to be the one everyone’s raving about and we’re keen to give it a try. We’re hoping for it to take up not much more space than the current VW one, folding into thirds on the parcel shelf. I’ve not yet seen or tried any of the mattress/topper alternatives so we’re flying blind and any advice is very welcome.

Might you have one in good shape which you’re looking to sell, ideally in or not far from (East) London or would be willing to package to have couriered (at our cost)?

Thanks all!
I am in Esher Surrey and have one for sale. Very good condition, no marks, always been covered and only kept in the van when camping £100. Collection only. PM if interested.

Thanks all!

Zonesleeper is brilliant.
But it needs another to go with it.
I use Duvalay, with the Zonesleeper on top. The reason, I find the Zonesleeper cooler and more breathable.
Both combined gives us a comfortable base