Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for VW or ABT 19/20" alloys.

sebastiendeg

sebastiendeg

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
I'm looking to upgrade my 17" Davenport wheels to 19 or 20" VW or ABT ones. there are plenty on eBay but I'm looking for original VW or ABT. any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m very pleased with Supermetal Trident with 930kg load rating - they can be specified from a VW dealer now as a dealer for option but much cheaper sourced elsewhere - Carnossieur had the best deal at the time at £750 for a set of four. Not many tyre options though at that size - we chose Goodyear Eagles but there are cheaper options. 275 35 R20 give a pretty good match for rolling radius and they don’t foul the sliding door.

AFD8C0B1-4D70-4965-9F49-112394320878.jpeg

I’m very pleased with Supermetal Trident with 930kg load rating - they can be specified from a VW dealer now as a dealer for option but much cheaper sourced elsewhere - Carnossieur had the best deal at the time at £750 for a set of four. Not many tyre options though at that size - we chose Goodyear Eagles but there are cheaper options. 275 35 R20 give a pretty good match for rolling radius and they don’t foul the sliding door.

View attachment 63950
Thanks for that!